Our job in vineyard, starts by a step of wide and continuous observation of our vines. The understanding of phenomena which affects vines metabolism is crucial to respond accurately and in a preventive way.
To go further in our ecological effort, we turn to eco-pasture with 52 charmoise race sheeps. We aim to reduce our tractor use and to improve the weed management and valorization with sheep. The flock will be in the vineyard during autumn and winter
- 1998 reprocessing of winery effluent
- 2004 recovery of rainwater to our treatments
- 2012 set up, on the cellar roof, photovoltaic panels (85 KW)
- 2019 buying an electric car for the company + set up a charger
- 2021 set up 10 beehives in the vineyard